[The subject must swear not to disclose the contents of this technique. The organization shall not be responsible for any possible compensations that the subject may incur due to the disadvantages caused by public disclosure.
The subject must follow the instructions below, every single night of the Crimson Moon.
It is understood that the association shall not be held liable for any compensation for damages sustained upon the subject should these instructions not be followed:
1. When the Crimson Moon rises, the mansion shall feel exceptionally quiet and dark. This is a natural phenomenon. Do not be afraid.
2. Do not be surprised if a bird scurries towards the window and breaks it; do not try to open the window or contact anyone. We shall not be responsible for any danger that might befall you if you open the window.
3. After midnight, you must make sure that there are no locked doors for each visit to the mansion. The door on the first floor, however, is an exception.
5. If you find a locked door, do not attempt to open it. Place three prearranged flowers at the door and bow three times. Red flowers such as anemone flowers and red roses are preferred. Refrain from offering lilies and white roses.
6. Never check if you hear something falling out of the window. We recommend that you leave the vicinity at once.
7. If you hear a man shouting, lower yourself and hide immediately. Hold your breath for 40 seconds. If you feel the need to do so longer, then do what you must.
8. Occasionally, you can see the carpet turning red inside the mansion, but since the wine has been spilled, you may ask someone who is out there to clean it up.
9. You must light the candles on all candelabras in the banquet room before dawn. Should you fail to light them all, then vacate the mansion at the soonest possible time and hide in a building with an altar. Do not leave until sunrise.
10. If you hear a window breaking followed by a woman’s scream, stop the ritual, leave the mansion, and start all over again the next day. (The Crimson Moon shall still be present.)
11. Never talk to a maid crying in the hallway and do not linger in the same place for a long time. Be careful not to mistake her as a person.
12. If you’ve done all the required tasks when you encounter the crying maid, she shall be the first to leave. By then, the ritual is a success.
13. If the door is locked on the way back even when all the candles have been lit in the banquet room, run away immediately and find a place to hide. Be careful not to make any sound while locking the doors and blocking the lights. Do not be disturbed by the sound of scratching or choking breaths. If you are lucky enough to hold on until the sun rises once more, you may start the ritual again the next day. This is a rare occurrence, so you have nothing to fret.
14. There is no 4th item in this guide. If you per chance see a 4th point, then burn the guide and visit a sorcerer.
It is imperative that you follow the above procedure with strict prudence.
We wish you endless peace in the future.]
I entered a horror game. Not even as the main character, but as the final boss!
The narrative states that she will die from fear after seeing a ghost with a terrible appearance. But then again, if she doesn’t do the rituals written here every time the Crimson Moon rises, she will die a horrendous death.
“Why are you trying to run away? You went to bed in my arms before…”
“Use me to your heart’s content and command me. I was born to be your sl*ve.”
“That’s why you should have protected yourself a little more so I wouldn’t be interested in you.”
It’s already hard enough to survive, but why are the characters that were supposed to be supporting roles approaching me?!
I don’t think these guys are normal either…