A few years ago, my ex-boyfriend, who I broke up with after our one-night stand, came to visit me as a duke. He said he regretted abandoning me.
What are you talking about? What’s there to regret when we’ve split up with ease?
Also, I think he even misunderstood my sister’s daughter for ours.
“I had no idea. I didn’t know you were raising our child alone.”
What is this situation?
Just then, my niece, who hid herself behind my back, stuck her tongue out at him.
“I hate you, you’re a bad guy who abandoned us. Go away!”
He staggered in a shocked manner.
No, he didn’t abandon you.
And I’m not your mother!
- Chapter 6 - This Is Like A Forced Flower Path January 21, 2021
- Chapter 5 - There's A Paternity Test? January 16, 2021
- Chapter 4 - I Expected It, But It’s Really As Expected. January 9, 2021
- Chapter 3 January 1, 2021
- Chapter 2 - This Situation Is Smoothly Worsening December 24, 2020
- Chapter 1 - Everyone Has A Causal Relationship December 18, 2020