For 20 years I took care of my mother, who had dementia.
But instead of appreciative gazes, I received cold gazes and contempt from my family instead.
But then a miracle happened to me.
“I am . . . young again?”
Unbelievably, my body has turned back to how I had looked in my early 20s.
But from that day on, something strange has also been happening.
I keep hearing grotesque sounds, and monsters keep coming at me.
It’s nice to have my youth back again, but. . .
it seems that my youth is not the only thing that I’ve got.
- Chapter 6 - The World That Had Been Left Alone November 26, 2020
- Chapter 5 - Alchemy Professor November 14, 2020
- Chapter 4 - [A Starry Night For Me - Part 2] November 3, 2020
- Chapter 4 - [A Starry Night For Me - Part 1] October 27, 2020
- Chapter 3 - [Can I Touch You?] October 17, 2020
- Chapter 2 - [That Wasn't The End] October 13, 2020
- Chapter 1 - [A Miraculous Thing] October 5, 2020